Close image
/
Infographic

Energy Mix 2032 Outlook

Mon, 02/25/2019 - 13:21

According to PRODESEN 2018-2032, 66,912MW of additional installed capacity is required to satisfy energy demand during this period. This represents a total investment of MX$1.7 billion in the next 15 years. This additional capacity will be comprised of 45 percent conventional technologies, where combined cycle projects will have a major participation with an installed capacity of 28,105MW. The remaining 55 percent will be generated by clean technologies, with wind, solar, cogeneration and nuclear leading generation.