Today, more than ever, Digital Marketing is (or should be) at the center of every company’s marketing strategy. While digital marketing initially gained traction in business-to-consumer (B2C) communication, many business-to-business (B2B) companies have started or expanded their digital marketing activities to achieve their brand positioning and lead generation goals. But how can B2B companies best optimize value creation and deliver commercial results through digital marketing?
Mexico Business Communication (MBC) invites executives in the B2B world who would like to deepen their understanding of digital marketing to this webinar designed to provide expert insights into the strategies and tactics that drive results.
This webinar will answer questions such as:
• What are the main differences between B2C and B2B communication?
• What are the most effective digital marketing tools for selling specialized products & services in Mexico?
• How can you create a truly effective and measurable digital marketing strategy for your B2B company?
• How can you better profit from the use of social media in a B2B environment?
• How has COVID-19 impacted consumer habits in the digital world?
• What is E-Commerce and what are the trends in this domain?
Enrique Castillo, Marketing & Strategy Director at Mexico Business Communication
Oscar Harada, LinkedIn Expert
José Manuel Maceda, Advertising Country Head at Mercado Libre